- 📥 Set up backups
- 🔀 Make per-application backups
- 🔒 Provide your passwords
- ☁️ Make backups redundant
- 📏 Deal with very large backups
- 🔎 Inspect your backups
- 🚨 Monitor your backups
- 📤 Extract a backup
- 🗄️ Backup your databases
- 🧹 Add preparation and cleanup steps
- 💾 Backup to a removable drive/server
- 🔧 Run arbitrary Borg commands
- 💥 Customize warnings/errors
- 📦 Upgrade borgmatic/Borg
- 🏗️ Develop on borgmatic
- Reference guides
While we want to hear about security vulnerabilities in all versions of borgmatic, security fixes will only be made to the most recently released version. It's not practical for our small volunteer effort to maintain multiple different release branches and put out separate security patches for each.
Reporting a vulnerability
If you find a security vulnerability, please file a ticket or send email directly as appropriate. You should expect to hear back within a few days at most and generally sooner.
Improve this documentation
Have an idea on how to make this documentation even better? Use our issue tracker to send your feedback!